Friday, 18 May 2012

Pillion

Didn't go school today again.... Yeah what's new? But the only thing that is new today is that I was on a pillion. Fml I was so panic that Brandon insist that he ride me home even after me insisting that I should flag a cab instead. According to him He've never been so insistent that someone should be on his pillion before so I should feel kinda honored..? Haha! I was so panic and the helmet was my favorite color ^^ It wasn't as bad as how I imagined it to be though, it was a good ride and I'm happy :> Today I consumed rice for the first meal of my day after work. It went well! It's improving already :) but, there's a bulge on top of the tongue and I'm not sure if that was infection ): damit seriously praying that it's just a normal skin tear kinda thing or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home