Thursday, 10 May 2012

Inspired

Its been too long since I blogged but I'm pretty inspired to blog all of a sudden because I came across a blog which I never thought I would. I didn't read it in detail, but your english is still pretty awesome. Always take my hats off you for that. I wonder how have life been for you, I hope you're doing good. Nevertheless, I miss you sometimes. You're really one person that I'd never forget in my life. Maybe I should keep this blog alive from now on, it could be quite interesting. But given my lifestyle now, I obviously do not have the time to maintain this blog well. Well, doesn't matter. It's only a platform for me to speak my mind out. So no one should judge me, it's my blog, my freedom of speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home