Thursday, 4 June 2009

A strangled smile fell from your face
It kills me that I hurt you this way
The worst part is that I didn't even know
Now there's a million reasons for you to go
But if you can find a reason to stay
I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes
But remember the time I told you the way that I felt
That I'd be lost without you and never find myself
Let's hold onto each other above everything else
Start over, start over


today is BingRu's birthday, happy birthday! (:
well, today isnt a fantastic day... neither is it a day of boredom
hell yeah, finally get to meet some of my friends
though the objective of going to school today was to do saikang
but we kinda enjoyed ourselves during the packing up of that bombastically dusty and messy room
we had our fun in the music room (: super funneh. hahah!
oh by the way, the we is.. Clarissa, Priya, Deborah, Nigel, Bing Ru, Malcom and Lionel. oh, as well as me. hah!
so much dust infected my sensitive nose, argh. i gotta suffer
scores and scores and scores everywhere lying around..
as if those expensive ligatures and instruments are free, they weren't properly taken care of
we packed, after that, we left.

initially was Priya and me thats going to Bugis, as she wants to get a simple watch
but, later. everyone joined (: oh except Clarissa.
we made our journey there on 51 and we chat about band and the progress
well, good stuff. Mr Kumar's great, but how are we to tell the Sec 1s -.- crap
so Priya, Deborah and I ate at Pasta Mania, the guys went idk where
Habib appeared after our meal, somehow. then we headed on to Bugis to shop! :D
we shop for super long then later the guys left, finally we shop like girls. hahaha!
we went on to Iluma and then Bugis Junction
Priya very much wanted to drink Starbucks, and because we do not have couches to sit on, left. hahah!
so Deborah went separate ways with us and Priya and I went to the bus stop.
Inevitable, journey back on 61, super long... and i started thinking about things again...
so much to think, heard so many songs on my iPod. well...

tomorrow, Priya and I will meet again (; oh i love going out with her. hahah!
we'll be heading to Orchard and shop! :D
Saturdays, plans? erm... well... depends on which group.
i haven do my online assignment, good luck (:
ill try to do it on sunday when im free


They can take tomorrow and the plans we made
They can take the music that we'll never play
All the broken dreams take everything
Just take it away
But they can never have yesterday
They can take the future that we'll never know
They can take the places that we said we will go
All the broken dreams take everything
Just take it away
They can never have yesterday
I thought our days would last forever
But it wasn't our destiny
Cause in my mind we had so much time
But I was so wrong
No I can believe that
I can still find the strength in the moments we made
I'm looking back on yesterday

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home