Question: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH A 'S'
Answer: Saras :D
Question: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
Answer: Some unknown number ive got (:
Question: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
Answer: Aww , so sweet . THANK YOU ! No need present (:
Question: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
Answer: I dont chew , i bite .
Question: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
Answer: Hell no :D
Question: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
Answer: Good question . though was invited to several band concert .
Question: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
Answer: Beats me ! :D
Question: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT ?
Answer: LOL , lame , whatever
Question: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Answer: Yar ah .. what ? POCKY !
Question: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
Answer: Bye , mum ..
Question: DO YOU WATCH TV?
Answer: Duh
Question: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
Answer: Ive got no idea whats that ?
Question: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
Answer: never
Question: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
Answer: D-UH !
Question: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
Answer: For me to know , for you to find out . morever EVERY single time i say i MEAN IT okay ! ;D
Question: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
Answer: Go see doctor
Question: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Answer: Hell lots la . ask those people who gave me those nonsense name . LOL
Question: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
Answer: Yeah
Question: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
Answer: Stop making me jealous because i dont have any siblings ):
Question: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
Answer: Huh ? "DRUG FREE" or "DRUG , FREE"
Question: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
Answer: Can i say no ? never
Question: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
Answer: Woow ~ erm .. june ?
Question: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDE YOUR HOUSE?
Answer: In the classroom ..
Question: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
Answer: Dont drive
Question: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
Answer: Ive only watch Enchanted for the past two weeks . its nice though (:
Question: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
Answer: WHO ? me .. idk
Question: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
Answer: Perhaps ?
LAST...
1) person you saw: Some random people on the streets ? LOL
2) talked to on the phone: Uh-huh ! shh ..
3) hugged: Bolster
4) person you texted: Deanna ! ANYWAY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL :D
TODAY...
1) date: 7th December 2007
2) plans: Stay home and chill
3) dislikes about tomorrow: Who knows whats gonna happen tomorrow ?
CURRENTLY:
1) missing someone: Yar just shut up !
2) mood: ILL and TERRIBLE
TRUE OR FALSE:
I am a morning person: Next life (:
I am a perfectionist: Quite , to say . yeah .
I am an only child: Yeah):
I am currently in my pajamas: nah
I am online 24/7: woah ?
I am very shy around the opposite gender: not really la . but a lil more than usual i guess ?
I can be paranoid: Tell me in life , who doesnt ?
I currently regret something that I have done: I dont know , but i hope i know what im doing ..
I enjoy talking on the phone: Depends on who ..
I have a lot to learn: Hello ?! yar la ! LOL
I have a secret: Definitely . but if i were to tell anyone , would it be a secret anymore ? no la ..
5 person to tag : NOBODY . cause they cant even copy and paste . sorry guys (:
Answer: Saras :D
Question: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
Answer: Some unknown number ive got (:
Question: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
Answer: Aww , so sweet . THANK YOU ! No need present (:
Question: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
Answer: I dont chew , i bite .
Question: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
Answer: Hell no :D
Question: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
Answer: Good question . though was invited to several band concert .
Question: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
Answer: Beats me ! :D
Question: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT ?
Answer: LOL , lame , whatever
Question: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Answer: Yar ah .. what ? POCKY !
Question: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
Answer: Bye , mum ..
Question: DO YOU WATCH TV?
Answer: Duh
Question: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
Answer: Ive got no idea whats that ?
Question: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
Answer: never
Question: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
Answer: D-UH !
Question: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
Answer: For me to know , for you to find out . morever EVERY single time i say i MEAN IT okay ! ;D
Question: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
Answer: Go see doctor
Question: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Answer: Hell lots la . ask those people who gave me those nonsense name . LOL
Question: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
Answer: Yeah
Question: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
Answer: Stop making me jealous because i dont have any siblings ):
Question: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
Answer: Huh ? "DRUG FREE" or "DRUG , FREE"
Question: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
Answer: Can i say no ? never
Question: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
Answer: Woow ~ erm .. june ?
Question: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDE YOUR HOUSE?
Answer: In the classroom ..
Question: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
Answer: Dont drive
Question: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
Answer: Ive only watch Enchanted for the past two weeks . its nice though (:
Question: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
Answer: WHO ? me .. idk
Question: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
Answer: Perhaps ?
LAST...
1) person you saw: Some random people on the streets ? LOL
2) talked to on the phone: Uh-huh ! shh ..
3) hugged: Bolster
4) person you texted: Deanna ! ANYWAY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL :D
TODAY...
1) date: 7th December 2007
2) plans: Stay home and chill
3) dislikes about tomorrow: Who knows whats gonna happen tomorrow ?
CURRENTLY:
1) missing someone: Yar just shut up !
2) mood: ILL and TERRIBLE
TRUE OR FALSE:
I am a morning person: Next life (:
I am a perfectionist: Quite , to say . yeah .
I am an only child: Yeah):
I am currently in my pajamas: nah
I am online 24/7: woah ?
I am very shy around the opposite gender: not really la . but a lil more than usual i guess ?
I can be paranoid: Tell me in life , who doesnt ?
I currently regret something that I have done: I dont know , but i hope i know what im doing ..
I enjoy talking on the phone: Depends on who ..
I have a lot to learn: Hello ?! yar la ! LOL
I have a secret: Definitely . but if i were to tell anyone , would it be a secret anymore ? no la ..
5 person to tag : NOBODY . cause they cant even copy and paste . sorry guys (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home