when the sea water rush to the shore .
"I <3>
return home from school ..
im like dying la .. didnt sleep well and enough for past nights .
EYE BAG ! erm dont have ba .. hahha ! thank god man ..
woke up at 10.30 am . 4+ then can sleep .. siao la ..
my mum at 6+ there disturb here and there ..
she must be damn jealous i can sleep la .. dots . hah
then went to dawson . called vernice after that . she also reach liao .
then debbie came at 12 40 , vans later on then reach ..
then we draw the thing thats gonna present to mr lau . i mean write ..
wrote some rubbish la . then walked to school .
then we draw the thing thats gonna present to mr lau . i mean write ..
wrote some rubbish la . then walked to school .
saw michelle . then walk together ..
go there we like so ps liddat . dont know what to talk also . LOL
at last , "speech" was all ready .. LOL went in .
he opened he nice blah blah .. we dont know what to say .
he opened he nice blah blah .. we dont know what to say .
silence for quite long .. then we said . okay . thank you . bye .. zhao .
LOL ! then come out like , phew !
SOMEBODY cant make it somehow . dont know why ..
then we went to the hall , no one's there ..
played piano ... talk talk .. blah blah ..
then went off . debbie met arthur at bustop .
me , vans and vernice went to dawson again .. slacked ..
henna and kim come already , me and vernice go ..
on the way home suddenly rain . kinda drench .
so im feeling damn cold now la .. never ending flu !!
so im feeling damn cold now la .. never ending flu !!
use com until now .. also dont know what to do .
dont feel like going out with parents today
not in the mood :(
so i guess ill be alone at home , thinking of nonsense again .
so i guess ill be alone at home , thinking of nonsense again .
im a crappy person . so i think about nonsense .
not shocking at all huh .
WONGHWEEMIN , sorry for not being able to accompany you .
cause i went out like twice this week . and its like whole day ..
i'll catch up with you soon yeah ?
next week sentosa i think . dont know whether its class outing or buddeh outing ..
next week sentosa i think . dont know whether its class outing or buddeh outing ..
see you soon la soulmate , you're loved !
And I hate how much I love you boy
I can't stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home