I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is You
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is You
oh ya . now to the add on for the rest of the day .
happy birthday wong , 24th aug .
i know i wish you already , but just trying to find chance to suan you again
as you have already gone one year older , lets hope that your pebbles will miraculously grow .
and you only have one assets now . try harder on more to come ..
your height also . abit dwarf hor ? must jump jump abit or eat more .
actually both you also do la . eat like pig like that
just feel your stomach today and its like enormously big . wow !
your size , two times smaller than me . your stomach , two times bigger than me .
not bad , another assets . oil and co pte ltd . LOLL !
oh my this is like so fun i wanna continue .
ya so hope that miracle happen la huh ?
shawty get loose . the song for you . yes .
dont be too proud because people write song about you .
actually , is they sympathize you la
wondering why a sec 2 kid is still in the height of 1.55cm . discount a few cm give you . LOLL
bye bye , enough of you ! too long liao ~ hurr !
sat went to great world with B . watched money not enough 2
he's so darn nice . he watch it twice cause of me . hahah . se-weeet .
and was like so dead caring . so nice of you so nice so nice so nice !
that show quite lame , singapore production aye ?
abit nice ah . so so . its like within my prediction . so its like pretty boring
ate pepper lunch again . this time was nicer ? yup . studied abit . saw thousands of expected there . wow
B just finish his paper . he said it was alright .
thats great . god have blessed him .
but continue please . tomorrow is like english and ... something ? lazy check ah
oh oh and i sent my phone for repair already . like finally its under repairing . yes baby !!!
but no stock of the damn LCD screen . so its like GG . dont have to go causeway point
that fela just called me . its gonna be like 1 week or more time . i requested if it could be done on the dot of friday .
im so gonna like rejoice like mad . so happy . im gonna get the hell phone back into my pocket
nobody's gonna ask me again . coretta , your phone so long still under repair ?
YAYNESS ! congrats me baby . whee ~
didnt know i was asking too much
or perhaps you're giving too little
a lil surprise would be more than just fine
but every lil time was just another disappointment
Labels: thought i was going to have something more than just that . monoday

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home