Hello world , so damn sorry .
I'd realise that my blog was real dead lately "/
Sorry , tight schedule . Saded huh ? Hahah !
Oh well , lets get it started from Monday .
PE , ran like shit . G was down from his class ! And saw me . Hahah
Stitch like crazy . Did 30 push ups and crunches too . Hell tiring man !
Perspired like abcdefg . Then played captains ball , things were tensed until I joined in "/ oh my ..
Waited for G after school for his oral to end . Played badminton and piano , perspired like hell again ! Oh , fyi .. I was having my mensus -.- What a miracle to play sports like siao ! Cooliozxz ! LOL
Where did we go later uh ? Oh my .. I can barely remember , STM .. Hahah
Oh ! I think its my house , yeah .
Tuesday , was like F&N ? WOOTS ~
Had practical .. Pizza , agar agar and chocolate don't know what drink . Smoothie or milkshake or don't know what luh
Our group is like , pathetic ? Compared to the other group , man ! Whats with the stinginess of our teacher man ?! LOL !
Our Mr Ong ate the whole of my pizza ?! LOLLL ! No la , I tasted abit , not bad . But none of my friends who wanted to try , tried . Oopsie , LOL !
One and a half jelly , G and me ate the half . The other whole I brought home to let my parents try , whee ~ They say not bad . Hoho !
After school went around to look for G's mom's and G's bro's present . Cool huh ?
Suntec-ed . Marina-ed . Raffles Link-ed . Drum Mania-ed . Toys R Us-ed . Blah blah blah
Got both the presents , yeappie ! A hole in our pocket later on . Ahahah !
Wednesday , what about school huh ? Oh , whatevers . LOL
After school went to G's house , gave his mom the prezzie . Hahah !
Not bad not bad , then stayed for awhile .. Went home around 8 ?
Oh yar , and I was being damn stupid . Damn .
No , wait . It's not stupid , it's dumb . Yes , dumb .
I literally missed a 970 after waiting for 983943248 years .
Ate durians ! Wheee ~ My dinner . Yeah
Thursday , yesterday huh ?
Super slack day . Mr Lee on music during English ?
And we on music during Math . Cause it was a releave teacher , lol
Band after school . Boring shtyzxz huh ?
G waited for me , then went for dinner together .
Here comes me and my momma's cold war . Dang ! Whatever -.-
Oh well , just cant control my tears .
The world is changing , but beauty remains .
Hopefully things will all be back to normal .
That's what all about the happy memories that I'd reminisce about .
Days have been stressful , real stressful and vex .
Friday , whee ~ Today !
I didn't go for band today . Throat pain , tired .
First time in history .. Drum rolls please ~ Coretta LYT didn't sleep in class ! WOW !
But today , found out another ugly truth again .
As I've said , truth hurts . It's never beautiful .
Thank god i wasn't kept in the dark about this fela's true colour anymore
Wtheck man really . Whats wrong with people nowadays .
Felt so lost in this whole damn world . Every one's like a stranger to me "/
Who'd ever understand this feeling deep down inside man . It's really scary
Watched movie , strangers . Sent my phone for servicing also
Screw Nokia , screwed phone they produce . Hope my phone would be alright .
Scones are lovely . Ate lunch at ... Whats that call ? Erm .. Food republic ! Yeah
There's a rat at that place , crawled over a tourist's leg . Holy crap ! Yeeks !
Oh but great , finally no fast food ! YES !
Okay , I'm very tired . Don't wanna face the com anymore .
A bit don't care about com already 0.o lol
Youth day on Monday , planned (:
Bye peeps , ill be off . Miss me when I'm gone ! ;D
Lotsa pictures to upload , but not now (:
I'd realise that my blog was real dead lately "/
Sorry , tight schedule . Saded huh ? Hahah !
Oh well , lets get it started from Monday .
PE , ran like shit . G was down from his class ! And saw me . Hahah
Stitch like crazy . Did 30 push ups and crunches too . Hell tiring man !
Perspired like abcdefg . Then played captains ball , things were tensed until I joined in "/ oh my ..
Waited for G after school for his oral to end . Played badminton and piano , perspired like hell again ! Oh , fyi .. I was having my mensus -.- What a miracle to play sports like siao ! Cooliozxz ! LOL
Where did we go later uh ? Oh my .. I can barely remember , STM .. Hahah
Oh ! I think its my house , yeah .
Tuesday , was like F&N ? WOOTS ~
Had practical .. Pizza , agar agar and chocolate don't know what drink . Smoothie or milkshake or don't know what luh
Our group is like , pathetic ? Compared to the other group , man ! Whats with the stinginess of our teacher man ?! LOL !
Our Mr Ong ate the whole of my pizza ?! LOLLL ! No la , I tasted abit , not bad . But none of my friends who wanted to try , tried . Oopsie , LOL !
One and a half jelly , G and me ate the half . The other whole I brought home to let my parents try , whee ~ They say not bad . Hoho !
After school went around to look for G's mom's and G's bro's present . Cool huh ?
Suntec-ed . Marina-ed . Raffles Link-ed . Drum Mania-ed . Toys R Us-ed . Blah blah blah
Got both the presents , yeappie ! A hole in our pocket later on . Ahahah !
Wednesday , what about school huh ? Oh , whatevers . LOL
After school went to G's house , gave his mom the prezzie . Hahah !
Not bad not bad , then stayed for awhile .. Went home around 8 ?
Oh yar , and I was being damn stupid . Damn .
No , wait . It's not stupid , it's dumb . Yes , dumb .
I literally missed a 970 after waiting for 983943248 years .
Ate durians ! Wheee ~ My dinner . Yeah
Thursday , yesterday huh ?
Super slack day . Mr Lee on music during English ?
And we on music during Math . Cause it was a releave teacher , lol
Band after school . Boring shtyzxz huh ?
G waited for me , then went for dinner together .
Here comes me and my momma's cold war . Dang ! Whatever -.-
Oh well , just cant control my tears .
The world is changing , but beauty remains .
Hopefully things will all be back to normal .
That's what all about the happy memories that I'd reminisce about .
Days have been stressful , real stressful and vex .
Friday , whee ~ Today !
I didn't go for band today . Throat pain , tired .
First time in history .. Drum rolls please ~ Coretta LYT didn't sleep in class ! WOW !
But today , found out another ugly truth again .
As I've said , truth hurts . It's never beautiful .
Thank god i wasn't kept in the dark about this fela's true colour anymore
Wtheck man really . Whats wrong with people nowadays .
Felt so lost in this whole damn world . Every one's like a stranger to me "/
Who'd ever understand this feeling deep down inside man . It's really scary
Watched movie , strangers . Sent my phone for servicing also
Screw Nokia , screwed phone they produce . Hope my phone would be alright .
Scones are lovely . Ate lunch at ... Whats that call ? Erm .. Food republic ! Yeah
There's a rat at that place , crawled over a tourist's leg . Holy crap ! Yeeks !
Oh but great , finally no fast food ! YES !
Okay , I'm very tired . Don't wanna face the com anymore .
A bit don't care about com already 0.o lol
Youth day on Monday , planned (:
Bye peeps , ill be off . Miss me when I'm gone ! ;D
Lotsa pictures to upload , but not now (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home