i guess ive just made someone unhappy
i guess ive just made someon sad
oops , i didnt mean it in anyway
i guess he's thinking too much
and i guess its too much of a lil jealousy
he get so worked up when i dont reply him fast
he is super jealous over hund and him
why do you have to be jealous ?
you dont belong to me in no way
neither do i belong to you in anyway
so yeah
you , your life .
me , my life .
thats about it .
you tell me all those stuff
i cant do nothing about it
cause its all about you , and her
nothing to do with me
NOMB also
and i dont know what to do now
and im not sure if i still like him
and im not sure if he still likes me
and i think hund is good
i kinda like him in a sense of character
about feelings , idk .
im super confuse now . guess this was all about love confusion ..
i guess ive just made someon sad
oops , i didnt mean it in anyway
i guess he's thinking too much
and i guess its too much of a lil jealousy
he get so worked up when i dont reply him fast
he is super jealous over hund and him
why do you have to be jealous ?
you dont belong to me in no way
neither do i belong to you in anyway
so yeah
you , your life .
me , my life .
thats about it .
you tell me all those stuff
i cant do nothing about it
cause its all about you , and her
nothing to do with me
NOMB also
and i dont know what to do now
and im not sure if i still like him
and im not sure if he still likes me
and i think hund is good
i kinda like him in a sense of character
about feelings , idk .
im super confuse now . guess this was all about love confusion ..
And I
Will never try to deny
Cuz you are my whole light
Cuz if you ever let me go
I would die
So I won't find
I don't need another man
I just need your all and nothing
Cus' if I got that
And I'll be straight Baby
you're the best part of my day
I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home