again , i did another stupid thing ..
some days back . yeah
and i was like .. telling her about his thoughts -.-
as in tryna make their relationship go better
ahh ~ whatever . im outta my mind
just that .. yeah .
at least i helped .
yes ! i helped !
unbelievably true , i helped .
no advantges for me at all
i felt the pain and stupidity
but i just did it , i did it .
for her and his good .
yeah . hope it will make up after all that ive suffered .
suffered -.-
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong
I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me
I can be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It's okay . It's okay . It's okay ~
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
'Cause you're my , you're my, my ~
My true love , my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
'Cause I'm here ... for you !
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay ... here !
Whoa-oh ! Stay !
Whoa-oh ! Use me as you will !
Pull my strings just for a thrill !
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray !
I will never let you fall !
I'll stand up with you forever !
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven !
I will never let you fall !
I'll stand up with you forever !
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven !
i'll just not let you fall , but i cant stand up with you forever ~
i'll be there for you through it all , not when it sends me to heaven .
cause thats is all i can give , and i should give also ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home